The Directorate is among various directorates of College of Agriculture Animal,Sciences and Veterinary Medecine (UR-CAVM) and is responsible for the management and strategic development of the UR-CAVM Estates.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of the University’s building (including other physical Asset).
- Determine and specify the method of construction to the standards and quality.
- Planned repairs and maintenance including the provision, maintenance and replacement of services infrastructure (with the exception of IT and Telecoms).
- Management and implementation of Minor Works.
- Management and provision of Security Services across the University Estate.
- University environmental sustainability
- Sustainable building and construction development within the University Estates Directorate
- Product management, including ordering, receiving, handling damaged products, request, distribution and returns
- Mechanical Unity.
- Electrical and Electronic Unity.
- Construction Unity.
- Plumbing Unity.
- Guest Houses Services
Directorate staff members
NSANZIMANA Cassien Estate Officer.
Unit of Electricity and Electronic:
MANISHIMWE Innocent/ Electrician
MUNYAZOGEYE Jacques/ Electronician
Unity of Plumbing:
KAZIYAKE J Damascene/Assistant Plumber
Unity of Mechanics:
KABENGERA Egide / Driver
BIMENYIMANA Alexis / Driver
NIYONZIMA Leonard / Driver
Guest Houses Services
NYIRAMARORA Laurence / Guest house intendant
The Directorate is still focused on the management of physical asset of the university and its environment sustainability.