23 Feb 2022
Department : Food Science and Technology
Position : Lecturer
Academic rank : PhD
Area of specialization : Food and Nutrition
Telephone : +250788736184
Email : email@example.com
PhD : Food and Nutrition. Gangneung-Wonju National University, South Korea.
MSc : Public Health (Nutrition Policy). Senghor University, Egypt.
BSc : Dairy Science and Technology. Alexandria University, Egypt.
1) Ndahimana D , Kim YJ , Wang CS, Kim EK. Energy cost of walking in older adults : accuracy of the ActiGraph accelerometer predictive equations. Nutr Res Pract. 2022 ;16:e9
2) Park KW, Go NY, Jeon JH, Ndahimana D, Ishikawa-Takata K, Park J, Kim EK. Accuracy of the 24-hour diet recall method to determine energy intake in elderly women compared with the doubly labeled water method. J Nutr Health 2020 ;53(5):476-87.
3) Ndahimana D, Go NY, Ishikawa-Takata K, Park J, Kim EK. Validity of the dietary reference intakes for determining energy requirements in older adults. Nutr Res Pract 2019 ;13(3):256-62.
4) Go NY, Ndahimana D, Kim EK. Amounts of physical activity and sedentary behavior patterns in older adults : using an accelerometer and a physical activity diary. J Nutr Health 2019 ;52(1):36-46.
5) Jeon JH, Go NY, Lee MR, Ndahimana D, Kim EK. Accuracy of 24-hour diet recalls for estimating energy intake in elderly men using the doubly labeled water method. Korean J Community Nutr 2018 ;23(6):516-24.
6) Kim EK*, Ndahimana D*, Ishikawa-Takata K, Lee S, Kim H, Lim K, Lee IS, Tanaka S, Kim YJ, Choi YJ, Ju MJ, Park J. Validation of Dietary Reference Intakes for predicting energy requirements in elementary school-age children. Nutr Res Pract 2018 ;12(4):336-41. (*Co-first author of the article).
7) Ndahimana D, Choi YJ, Park JH, Ju MJ, Kim EK. Validity of predictive equations for resting energy expenditure in Korean non-obese adults. Nutr Res Pract 2018 ;12(4):283-90.
8) Ndahimana D, Kim EK. Energy Requirements in Critically Ill Patients. Clin Nutr Res 2018 ;7(2):81-90.
9) Ndahimana D, Kim EK. Measurement methods for physical activity and energy expenditure : a review. Clin Nutr Res 2017 ;6(2):68-80.
10) Kim EK, Kim JH, Kim MH, Ndahimana D, Yean SE, Yoon JS, Kim JH, Park J, Ishikawa-Takata K. Validation of dietary reference intake equations for estimating energy requirements in Korean adults by using the doubly labeled water method. Nutr Res Pract 2017 ;11(4):300-306.
11) Ndahimana D, Lee SH, Kim YJ, Son HR, Ishikawa-Takata K, Park J, Kim EK. Accuracy of dietary reference intake predictive equation for estimated energy requirements in female tennis athletes and non-athlete college students : comparison with the doubly labeled water method. Nutr Res Pract 2017 ;11:51-6.
Tweets by College of Agriculture, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
College of Agriculture, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine Social Media
Subscribe and get our newsletter inbox.