05 Jan 2023
Department of Rural Development and Agricultural Economics
School of Agriculture and Food Sciences
College of Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine,
University of Rwanda.
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : (+250)788860088
Francois Ndwaniye is an assistant Lecturer and research fellow at the University of Rwanda, Department of Rural Development and Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Animal Sciences and Veterinary Medicine. Francois holds an MA in Development Studies from Bugema University, Uganda. Currently, he is a PhD Scholar in Agricultural & Rural Innovation studies in partnership with between University of Rwanda and Egerton university, Kenya. His research interest is in rural sociology, rural development, agricultural innovation systems/platforms, and gender in agriculture. His current PhD study is on “linking gender relations with improved potato production through Isangano agricultural innovation platform in Musanze District, Rwanda”, under the supervision of Prof. Bizoza Alfred of UR and Dr. O. Nkurumwa of Egerton University, Kenya.
1. Ndwaniye, F., Nkurumwa, A., Bozoza, A. (2022). Linking gender relations with improved potato production through Isangano agricultural innovation platform in Musanze District, Rwanda. Manuscript in preparation, Department of Agricultural Education and Extension, Egerton University, Nakuru, Kenya.
2. Kabayiza, A., Kabayiza, E., Ndwaniye, F., & Niyitanga, F. (2020). Effect of Rwandas membership of the East African Community (EAC) on export diversification. Fundamental and Applied Agriculture.
3. Kabayiza, A., t Muhire, R., de Paul Bigirimana, V., & Ndwaniye, F. (2019). Effect of Exchange Rate Fluctuation on Rwandan Tea Price and Exports. Huria : Journal of the Open University of Tanzania, 26(2).
4. Ndwaniye, F., Nkurumwa, A., Bozoza, A. (2022). Gender relations in access to production resources and improved potato farming practices in Rwanda : The role of Agricultural Innovation Platforms in promoting gender equality in potato farming. Manuscript in preparation, Department of Agricultural Education and Extension, Egerton University, Nakuru, Kenya.
5. Ndwaniye, F., Kizza, S., & Jovent, K. (2013), Types of Rural Community Participation and Implementation of Development Projects : A Study of Local Communities In Busogo, Musanze District, Rwanda. Unpublished manuscript for Award of Master of Arts in Development Studies of Bugema University, Kampala, Uganda